The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shelby Lewis

A few from sunset this evening at my regular stomping grounds...

RZ IID, Aptus II 6, 110 and 180

Cheers!
Shelby

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I usually don't do many cityscapes or nighttime shots, but the colors in the sunset from a couple of night's ago were hard to resist. S2 and Zeiss 110/2.

Kurt

Lloyd

Fantastic work Marko. Wonderful subject isolation in that first one, but the second is simply captivating. Impressive flare in that third shot as well. Very nice all around.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Messing around with LR 4 and IQ180 files. I'll have to do this again in C1 to see how they compare, the local adjustments of LR made this easy and the new paradigm in the develop module is actually very nice.

PhaseOne DF, IQ180, PhaseOne 28mm, 2.5 secs at f/29, ISO 35

ghoonk

Some of my recent work in Switzerland

Shot from Grund, near Interlaken. There was a snowstorm blowing at Jungfraujorg so it wasn't possible to shoot. Caught sunset on the way down, and decided on a tribute to Hokusai

I prefer the next one, but a number of people who have seen both prefer the last one. Lighting was a bit tricky, and I was standing knee-high in a snowdrift with a tripod to shoot this

Status
Not open for further replies.