The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Nice Shashin. Interesting that you and Graham have posted lighthouses at the opposite ends of North America.

Resonates with me -I have a collection of granite beach stones from Nova Scotia and the west coast of Vancouver Island. They look very similar, yet so far apart.
Tom,

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought both the images of the lighthouse posted by Shashin and Graham were of the same lighthouse? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dave (D&A)

tsjanik

Tom,

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought both the images of the lighthouse posted by Shashin and Graham were of the same lighthouse? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dave (D&A)
You're quite right Dave, thanks. I'll correct my post.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Yosemite Valley, CA
Hasselblad H4D-40 & HCD 35-90mm at 35mm & 0.6 GND and Lee Big Stopper filters
ISO 100, f/19, 181 sec
Thanks for viewing.
Pramote

Shashin

Nice Shashin. Interesting that you and Graham have posted the same lighthouse from opposite ends of North America.
We probably go to different Portlands too. ;)

But there is only one Permaquid Lighthouse, and that is in the great state of Maine, that oddly enough has a Washington as well. Actually, two Washingtons.

Status
Not open for further replies.