The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

not sure how well it shows up, but it seems to be some noise artifacts exacerbated by the reduction in size and jpeg. I can see it on my screen, very subtle, but the sky is incredibly smooth and clean in prints (which is what counts). I've really never seen it before, hoping it's related to the other issues. The back is on it's way to Denmark for a recalibration.
I can see it on my iPad even in the small jpgs of all three. Definitely not anything I have experienced. Hopefully calibration will correct it. Maybe a bad profile in C1 or buggy noise reduction????

Do you see it in lcc exposures as well?

Christopher

Just finished some more work for my upcoming exhibition.

This time it is some abstract architecture. More can be seen on my web site.

645AF - IQ180 - 45D

645AF - P65 - 45D

645AF - P65 - 45D

Shashin

I just got a B+W 093 filter in the mail. Two of my first three exposures with it in the garden. This is not really IR season here in Maine. Pentax 645D and 35mm A lens. Can't tell if I like the "color."

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Not much to shoot this weekend so I popped out and shot this tonight of home.

DF P25+ 28D 1/4s f/11 ISO 50

Pointing the other way earlier ...
DF P25+ 55LS 1/6 f/11 ISO 50

Don Libby

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no wildlife photographer. I did however want to share the following four images I captured last year while testing the DF, P65+ and a Mamiya 300mm in Jackson WY. The four shots beginning with 7855 at taken at 1:19:05 the second at 1:19:06, the third at 1:19:08 and the last at 1:19:09 four shots within 5 seconds.

Mightn't be high fashion however not too bad if you consider the circumstances...:D

Don

Shashin

I quickly made two more exposures this evening before the sun when down. This is a combination of the color from a white-light exposure and the luminance information from an IR exposure. It is still windy. Pentax 645D and D FA 55mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.