The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon N

Here's something a little different. :)

Shot a portrait for a friend who's starting up a one man welding business and needed a headshot for his website. I think he'll use the "stock" portrait we took earlier in the shoot, but I thought this image was a bit more fun.

Aptus 22, RZ67 Pro II, 110mm f/2.8, Elinchrom lights x 2

gerald.d

So my IQ180 arrived today, and of course I had to test it out to see if it worked

Just a bit of fun - this is the very first shot. Very much just a snap - no critiquing please ;)

And at full res (created with Kolor Panotour Pro - Flash, won't work on iOS)

http://08.ae/panos/IQ180test/IQ180test.swf

Phase One AF, 80mm f/1.9, ISO 35, 1/200, f/2.8

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
So my IQ180 arrived today, and of course I had to test it out to see if it worked

Just a bit of fun - this is the very first shot. Very much just a snap - no critiquing please ;)

And at full res (created with Kolor Panotour Pro - Flash, won't work on iOS)

http://08.ae/panos/IQ180test/IQ180test.swf

Phase One AF, 80mm f/1.9, ISO 35, 1/200, f/2.8
Nice, but given their frequency of appearance, I have occasionally wondered if a cat forum might be appropriate :ROTFL:
-bob

p.s. Flash is evil

gerald.d

Nice, but given their frequency of appearance, I have occasionally wondered if a cat forum might be appropriate :ROTFL:
-bob

p.s. Flash is evil
Every internet forum - especially those devoted to photography - should have a cat sub-forum :)

And yeah, I know. The only option I've got though to show the big stuff.

gazwas

Quite possibly the fastest portraits I've ever had to shoot.

Photographed during a 20 minute break in the racing at the pre season test day for British Superbikes at Brands Hatch in Kent, UK.

Phase One DF, P65+, my new 150D and a few flash heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.