The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiR

Thanks. It was kind of a weird day - started with sun and clouds, just perfect for bluebonnets shooting,but by the time i got to trail it was all fog and grey.. Sun broke out only about 3 hours later.. How you guys do that whole landscape gig so well is beyound me - i have issues with guessing weather ;)

Don Libby

Still playing with the 120 macro add a Metz flash this time. (Guy sold it to Ken who then sold it to me).

Don

Nathan W. Lediard

Hi folks! This will be my first post here on the forum... Found this place while googling H4D-40.... After many years of 1series canons for my professional work I have finally made the leap back to medium format... Picked up my hd4-40 this last Monday, together with a HCD28, HC80, and the HC 50-110. Which will have most bases covered... Will be looking for a longer tele as soon as funds allow though :) enough rambling... This thread was about fun!
Lot's of stunning landscapes here, they outweigh the portraits/people So time to try and redress the balance... :) My first job with the new camera, the day after getting the hassy :D
Shot with the 50-110 wide open, arri fresnel lights at 800iso no noise reduction... (sorry about the large logos, these were pulled off my Facebook page.. Once I get back to work after the Easter break I will swap them out with something more subtle)

Here in colour.. Straight out of Lightroom no adjustments... White balance was set to tungsten on camera... It's a little on the cool side but the customer loved it like it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.