The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Libby

Something totally out of the norm for us.

This is the back of a heavily tattooed head. More on our blog.
DF/P65 Mamiya 120mm f/11 1/250 ISO200

Don

malmac

"I am confused about this waterfall...What its inside? why water coming like out of the waterfalls? Sorry!!"

The image is actually made of three images supimposed over each other.

I liked the idea of a gateway to a mystical watery underworld.
It is really an image made using a camera and photoshop rather than a landscape.
But I figure, why not make images that capture how I feel about the world I live in, even if they have to be created by my imagination.

Obviously these images will not appeal to everyone - but that is life.

BlasR

"I am confused about this waterfall...What its inside? why water coming like out of the waterfalls? Sorry!!"

The image is actually made of three images supimposed over each other.

I liked the idea of a gateway to a mystical watery underworld.
It is really an image made using a camera and photoshop rather than a landscape.
But I figure, why not make images that capture how I feel about the world I live in, even if they have to be created by my imagination.

Obviously these images will not appeal to everyone - but that is life.
Nothing to worry about.

Its great you created it, i just didn't know, if my vision was out...But if you like it, its what its count.

thank you for telling me how u did it.

Nathan W. Lediard

I nearly always have one of my old V series hassies with me on shoots,just in case I have time for some film fun once the digital is in the can.. here on a portrait shoot I whipped out the blad and took this shot in natural light from the window...

Status
Not open for further replies.