The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
actually, i was going to comment on the lighting. the bright area on the wall door jamb and bottom corner and directly above the model's head and floor behind model's left,seems artificially bright and not consistent with window light.

best seen by the old squint test

tsjanik

Tom,
This image looks incredible on my iPad!

Darr
Thanks Darr. It looks less appealing in my lawn :). Just kidding; dandelions have beautiful seeds, yellow flowers, don't grow too tall and you can eat or make wine from them - how is grass better?

Tom

SergeiR

actually, i was going to comment on the lighting. the bright area on the wall door jamb and bottom corner and directly above the model's head and floor behind model's left,seems artificially bright and not consistent with window light.

best seen by the old squint test
Aye, thanks for pointer. But its not suppose to be matching. Windows there for decorum and opening space, not as light sources ;)

rem

Ed, this Tuscany Pictures are so wonderful. I'm there in about one week. Maybe I should let my Hassy at home...;-)
rem

etrump

Are you sick of Tuscany images yet? One more day and I'm out of here.

Both images Cambo AE, IQ180, SK150, vertical shots stitched in PS. I will probably have to blend them manually once I get home. I have not found PS photo merge very blend friendly when using a polarizer.

I spent the last five nights at this location and finally got some dramatic evening skies:

Storm light over Northern Tuscany:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I was just going through some stuff and found this which I never did anything with . Shot with my P30+ and a 28mm in Bandon Oregon. I can just put myself in a lounge chair here between the rocks and hang out. Peaceful

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Is there ever a case for another version of Tunnel View? Here's where I was sat this time last week ... p.s. don't step 3ft left of here because it's 800ft straight down.

645DF 35D IQ160 30s @ F11

etrump

Never sick of the beauties of Tuscany. I'm just sick of the fact that I'm working doing the day job and not out out shooting like you are. :(
It has been a real pleasure here in Tusccany. In addition to the incredible scenery, the people and food have been splendid. Tomorrow we leave for Venice, a totally different genre for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.