The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

A job from today, work on a "fun thread" ? I hear you scream--- yes, but damn it my work is fun sometimes :)

Hasselblad H4D-40 + 80mm @f4 1/125 profoto and Arri lights mix here...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
A job from today, work on a "fun thread" ? I hear you scream--- yes, but damn it my work is fun sometimes :)

Hasselblad H4D-40 + 80mm @f4 1/125 profoto and Arri lights mix here...

LOL It looks like something our local fire department cooked up at a recent benefit.
-bob

Zerimar

So here's that 2m by 5m print. It came out very nicely.

Now to find some decent subject matter :)
How much does it cost to make a print on such an epic scale? and WHERE?

Is there any way you can PM me more info on how this is done? I may not have an IQ180, but my P45+ holds up admirably in my opinion :)

I am a huge fan of landscape photography and here is a sample of my work:

Downtown Los Angeles by RickrPhoto, on Flickr

Downtown Long Beach by RickrPhoto, on Flickr

Zerimar

:thumbs: very nice.

Btw, don't apologize about the P45+, there are any of us IQ shooters who miss the abilities of that back!
I am absolutely in love with it for its look and long exposure capabilities, I actually just recently got it all rigged to have as much power as I have batteries for an exposure with a whole bunch of lee filters (including a Big Stopper 10 stop ND)

Expect some more fun one's from me :)

Plus I can't afford anything more than a P45+! Being 20 it killed my bank, but I figured I'd like it more than a new car :ROTFL:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Rick,

I'm on the flip side to you. I have my IQ and I spend a lot of my time shooting extended exposures and now I want the P45+!

My IQ = my new car in 2011/2012 too! I told Guy when I upgraded to my IQ160 that he'd be getting hate mail from my local car dealers! I'm happy to keep driving my 6 year old camera bag vs the exotics I used to waste, sorry, spend, my money on :D

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I am absolutely in love with it for its look and long exposure capabilities, I actually just recently got it all rigged to have as much power as I have batteries for an exposure with a whole bunch of lee filters (including a Big Stopper 10 stop ND)
Look familiar? Big stopper & .6 ND (& lashings of gaffer tape) together with MFDB.

Last edited:

Zerimar

Beautiful setup! Even have a Cube!

I am lucky to have and enjoy my H2, P45+, 80 f2.8, and 50-110 f3.5-4.5, would love a Alpa or Cambo someday :p

I was contemplating a Fuji GX680 with back adapter myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.