The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Hello Darr,
No, she is quite fine just very skinny. I recently brought her home from a local shelter to treat an ear infection and now I am afraid I have a new permanent resident...she is a real sweetie.

Here is another one, much less "manipulated".

Douglas Benson
Very nice Doug.

Tom

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone, great work. I have been having a blast, having taking my first real outing with the 645D (and M9 of course) to the Palouse in Eastern WA...here are some 645D images (assorted lenses from 35-400)

More to come....

tsjanik

Wonderful images Ashwin. Most appear to have been taken with the 200 or 400?
I like the first one in particular; great sky and the impression of movement in the fields - a wave of earth.
My wife and I have made many trips to the North Cascades over the years, but never had time for the Palouse, something I regret.

Tom

yaya

Talk about fun...

1962 APO-Tessar 500mm/f8, 503CW, Aptus-II 12R

Yesterday at Parc de Bercy in Paris

1/125 @ f11 and 400iso

Stan ROX

Well, ehem ... this time it's fun with MF Camera images - just want to swank a little bit with my newest arrival :D

Yeah!

H4D-40 Stainless Steel.

Image taken with a X-Pro1, 60mm Macro.

dick

Nice portrait; does this kitty have a left arm that is deformed? I ask because it looks too thin when compared to his body.
Hello Darr,
No, she is quite fine just very skinny. I recently brought her home from a local shelter to treat an ear infection and now I am afraid I have a new permanent resident...she is a real sweetie.

Here is another one, much less "manipulated".

Douglas Benson
When I saw your post quoted out of context, I thought it was on of the two-legged subjects here you had adopted!

We have been adopted by a chocolate-point siamese (we found the owner, who took the cat back, but it came back to us).

Once in a while we have a girl left over at the end of my wife's Ballet, gym and tap classes, but we have not had to bring one home yet ...but some of them were guests at our wedding!

Stan ROX

Beautiful - what is the X-Pro 1 like?

I have the X-100, lovely image quality - but seriously hampered in a lot of other respects.
Swissblad

the X-Pro1 was the reason I sold ALL of my Canon Pro-gear (1DsMk III and the like). I have all three lenses (of which the 18mm is the weakest but still good enough for 99% of everything that may come).

The X-Pro1 camera is absolutely fantastic. The image above was taken in JPEG. I don't shoot RAW with the X-Pro1 - JPEG-Quality is so amazing with the standard settings.

And of course the H4D for the big jobs ...

I'll upload OOC-Jpeg of the image above if you like to pixel-peep, let me know ...

Stan ROX

Status
Not open for further replies.