The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxKißler

Since we are having fun, try this. Click on the thumbnail to expand it. Then cross your eyes to fuze the images of the two dots so they overlap. What else do you see? Taken with a Pentax 645D and 55mm.
Nice. Btw this is a good technique to solve those "find all mistakes in the right picture" -kind of puzzles. All differences in two images will be perceived highlighted.

I often find myself doing this in exhibitions whenever two images have a certain amount of similiarity. It's interesting to see that preposterous outcome.

jlm

Workshop Member
43mm SK, IQ 160, 15 shot pano, my neighborbood. about a 200 degree view. autogigapan. taken from a posh penthouse we are working on. brooklyh bridge in the center

gerald.d

What I'd give for skies like that!

Horrible light in this part of the world at this time of year.

Did a test a couple of hours ago of a full 360 degree pano using a 35mm on the IQ180.

29 shots taken in just under a minute. Didn't bother with any post. This is testing for a huge project I have planned for later in the year :)

Virtual Tour generated by Panotour

ashwinrao1

Very nice portraits Ashwin; particularly the youngster, who I would guess is a handful and a charmer at the same time. Any technical details? You clearly had no focus problems.
HI Tom,
The shot was taken with the 150 mm f/2.8 FA lens with an ISO of 400, I believe...she is a charmer, and occasionally a handful, but very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.