The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

My oldest boy (6) tried MX for the first time today... I came straight from a shoot and had the hassy with me... so why not? :)
H4D-40 + 80mm f2.8

f2.8

f3.2

pesto

You must have quite the backyard :)
It's a jungle for certain and now, with all of our recent rain, it has developed a moat as well. We do have a large and expanding collection of tropical fruit trees , orchids, and other tropical vegetation...lots of fun but lots of work as well.

Douglas Benson.

dick

Jobs like this one fade the line between work and fun...

H4D-40 + HCD28 + profoto beauty dish

The two-legged and four-legged blondes are nice, and the landscape is nice, and the perspective of the landscape leads the eye to the main subjects...

...but, the way I see it, I want my eye to be led to the distant vanishing point in the lake... it would then have been landscape + biped + quadruped... but it might have been a version worth trying while you were there?

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ed,

Beautiful! Is the fountain a stitch or a crop? And getting sunlight filtered through a tree to look anything like what we see is something I struggle with constantly. (Oh dear, that sentence came out as bad poetry.)

And I thought everyone was over in the D800E Spells the End of the World thread. Nice to see some pictures posted! :thumbs:

--Matt

etrump

Ed,

Beautiful! Is the fountain a stitch or a crop? And getting sunlight filtered through a tree to look anything like what we see is something I struggle with constantly. (Oh dear, that sentence came out as bad poetry.)

And I thought everyone was over in the D800E Spells the End of the World thread. Nice to see some pictures posted! :thumbs:

--Matt
Thank you Mark. The fountain is a crop from the iq180. The fountain changes constantly so a stitch with long exposures was a problem.

I am here in Charleston for a week so hopefully I'll get some better light while I am here. The image posted is a single exposure with major editing, not my style but I do have the exposures to blend if I could bear the week long edit to do it justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.