The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Oh yes indeed. If I'd wanted to get decent pictures I would have taken the Oly OM-D out of the pack and used a lens that opens wider than f/5.6 :ROTFL: Instead, I just wanted to join the large dumb camera show. Juvenile, but /shrug.
:thumbs: sounds like a good enough reason to me :grin:

Shashin

Oh yes indeed. If I'd wanted to get decent pictures I would have taken the Oly OM-D out of the pack and used a lens that opens wider than f/5.6 :ROTFL: Instead, I just wanted to join the large dumb camera show. Juvenile, but /shrug.
But that is just it--they won't ever see your pictures, but they will remember that camera! It is not whether you know what you are doing, but whether you look like you know what you are doing. And if they do see your pictures, then you explain that you use noise creatively.

Then all you need is to dress in black and grow a pony tail...

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Alas, I'm too closely related to the happy couple. To make matters worse, the bride and groom are both photo professionals, and the bride's mother (my step-mother-in-law) ran a photo gallery in NYC in the 70's and 80's. There's just no way I can fool any of them. :cry:

I'll consider the pony tail, though. :ROTFL:

--Matt

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
05.30 in the morning, and the monk came out, wondering what I was doing with that big thing on a tripod outside his temple. I said I was waiting to take his portrait

GX680 and Acros again

tsjanik

Lots of good images; my day job has been keeping me from photography. Got this in my backyard. 645D, 400mm (AF).

Tom

SergeiR

PS: if you guys want to catch fall colours - now is the time (as in this weekend or next, imho). Dunno about northeast corner of Colorado, but south of rockies and NM are starting to go at 7k+ feet and higher - sunnyside slopes..)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
After 800 years, overgrown by jungle, looting, war, genocide... it's still there. Banteay Chhmar is an amazing place in the middle of nowhere.

GX680IIIs with 65mm f/5.6 and Acros 100

Status
Not open for further replies.