The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrick

Mamiya RZ67, Ilford Panf+ 50 and Sekor 180mm. One of the first shots with medium-format for me. I am somewhat pleased with it.

Shashin

Pentax 645D, A 35mm, and 9-stops of ND. Taken yesterday. Landscape Lover's technical camera image inspired me to share this.

Don Libby

"Inside The Garage" Bar B C Ranch, Grand Teton National Park. Phase DF/IQ160 55mm LS. Sensor Plus ISO 400 f/2.8 1/20

This person is named Gareeb Das, which means servant of the poor. He's from Govardhana town, at Govardhana Hill, India. Hasselblad H4D-50, 50-110 @ 70, f11, ISO 200. One of the local characters.

tsjanik

Another Lake Erie sunset. This time a combination of two exposures to keep the sun from blowing out.

PS. I note that mine will be the 9998th post in this thread; seems that the honor of #10,000 should go to Jack or Guy, since they share considerble responsibilty for getting us in this particular level of Dante's Inferno.

Tom

RVB

H4D-50 with 35-90.. posted this one in the canon thread earlier by mistake as I forgot it was taken with a blad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.