The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrick

Vågakallen, Lofoten, Norway.
Mamiya RB67, 90mm sekor 3.8, Kodak TMax 100. I won't buy TMax again, it was too grainy for me.

Aryan Aqajani

Vågakallen, Lofoten, Norway.
Mamiya RB67, 90mm sekor 3.8, Kodak TMax 100. I won't buy TMax again, it was too grainy for me.
Great shot indeed! Did you develop it at home or lab!? TMax 100 is a fine grain film, like Fuji Acros 100. IMHO, I believe if it is grainy, it's due to the developer chemical being used!

Fredrick

Great shot indeed! Did you develop it at home or lab!? TMax 100 is a fine grain film, like Fuji Acros 100. IMHO, I believe if it is grainy, it's due to the developer chemical being used!
Thanks!

I developed it with FX-39 at my schools darkroom. We have a fully outfitted darkroom, so that is pretty sweet. However the water-temperature might have been of by a few degrees and the FX-39 was pretty old.

I have bought some ilford pan+f 50 and some rollei 25. I know that the ilford is great as I have used it before, i'm really excited for the rollei though.

malmac

645DF IQ180 55mm SK LS 1/50 sec @f16 iso 100

West of Quilpie far Western Queensland - these drums must have been left when the road was first bitumened back in maybe the 60's or 70's (but I am guessing).

I like the corrugations on the drums because the road would have had really bad corrugations before being sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.