The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Libby

First, I wish to thank everyone for their very kinds comments on "Wings". That image as well as the following were taken yesterday morning at Blacktail Ponds Overlook, Grand Teton National Park, Moose WY.

Again, Phase One DF/IQ160 55mm LS f/8 1/200 ISO 50

Thanks again

Don

aboudd

Skyline Drive

Skyline Drive runs from the Shenandoah Valley across the Blue Ridge mountains. Yesterday I went with my friend Phil on a 50 mile chunk of it looking for fall color/ The weather wasn't very cooperative, cloudy, cloudy bright and a few brief sun splashes, so captures were somewhat limited.
Three images offered up, S2 with 120.

Last edited:

Stan ROX

Please tell me if I start boring you with my scotland pics ...

H4D-40, 50-110@ 50 mm.
Good I have the stainless steel version in rainy scotland ... :D

jotloob

Subscriber Member

H4D-40, 50-110@ 50 mm.

Stan

I have been living in Scotland for about a year and found the landscapes so exciting . I would love to return for shooting , provided the weather is decent . :)

Analog6

A couple of weeks ago I dragged myself up at 0130 and collected a friend at her house at 0300 and we set off for lake Ainsworth at Lennox Head (about 90kms south). Lake Ainsworth is a freshwater lake with distinctive tannin-stained waters from the surrounding tea trees which make stunning shots possible when the conditions are right.

Lake Ainsworth was named after James Ainsworth, Thomas Ainsworth's son. The Ainsworths were one of the first European families to take up land in the region, settling on the North Head of Ballina in 1847. The Lake is situated north of the town and 50 metres behind the dunes.

We'd hoped for mist rising as we had a few drops of rain the night before but it was not to be. Still achieved some nice images.

Mamiya 645DF & Leaf 22

dizzyg44

Not quite sure if it's worthy considering the talent in this thread, but still kind of pleased with it for being a first attempt and having so many variables stacked against making it.

3 shot stitch at high iso (for a A22-II anyways) long exposure on a floating dock. The goal was to really just get out of the house as well as play with my new geared head...

Full Size

malmac

H4D-40, 50-110@ 50 mm.

Stan

For one you are not boring me.

Next June we are heading over to Scotland, camera in hand so it is good to see some of the country through your eyes.

Also trying to arrange a few days in Switzerland as the only country in Europe we plan to visit on the next trip.

Mal
Australia

tsjanik

Colors in the NE US seem to be especially bright this year. Surprising after a very dry summer and leaves that appeared to be simply turning brown. Rain today, which saturates the colors. Honest, I did not touch the saturation slider in ACR.

Shashin

Just got back from the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire. Here is an image of the Swift River.

malmac

Colors in the NE US seem to be especially bright this year. Surprising after a very dry summer and leaves that appeared to be simply turning brown. Rain today, which saturates the colors. Honest, I did not touch the saturation slider in ACR.

That is a camera that was on LSD.

Great colour - reminds me of the colouring on sugared popcorn.

Mal

IsakBergwall

I finally got a hold of a P25+ for M mount and an PhaseOne AF body with a Mamiya 35 mm AF lens. So here is one of the first pictures taken with this new setup, one of my first MF images ever.. so be gentle :)

The picture is from a sand dune in Denmark called Robjergs Mile. Fantastic place, this is taken just as the sun rays touches the blowing sand..

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I finally got a hold of a P25+ for M mount and an PhaseOne AF body with a Mamiya 35 mm AF lens. So here is one of the first pictures taken with this new setup, one of my first MF images ever.. so be gentle :)

The picture is from a sand dune in Denmark called Robjergs Mile. Fantastic place, this is taken just as the sun rays touches the blowing sand..
GREAT first capture! Welcome to the MF family!

:thumbs:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

The colors are gorgeous! Great work Tom!
Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.