The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

645Df IQ180 80mm 1/60 sec at f11 iso100

Smoke from the campfire, the early morning sun, a cup of steaming coffee (not shown).

Mal

Last edited:

aboudd

Thanks aboudd.

Any idea how big the image circle of that lens is?
I have the 35 PC lens, as well as the 28MM PC, but I don't know about image circles, just perspective. I had the 24 PC-E as well, but I found it was too wide for my style of shooting, except for interiors. I think you would find the 35PC has a more natural look and feel to it. It is an old design however, no nano-crystal coating or anything like that. It is a shift only, it does not tilt, but I never used the tilt on the 24 PC-E either.

Charles Wood

From a hike last week along the West Rim Trail, Zion National Park, Utah. A shot at dawn, multiframe stitch, Pentax 645D, A35mm. Fall colors will be strong in the main canyon very soon and they're at peak or slightly past at the higher elevations in the backcountry.

Grayhand

I got a mail from my camera "agent".
They have made a substantial reduction on a lot of Mamiya prices.
A RZllD here in Sweden now has a price about 2 200€ including a 110mm.
I am now tempted, to use a understatement...
Sold all of my RZ stuff last summer to buy the AFDlll camera and a truck load of lenses. AFD is ok, but not the same work of art as my RZ :cry:
So the solution is clear: Buying is ok, but selling is always a mistake!

RZll, 65mm + P45

Ray

Professional

I got a mail from my camera "agent".
They have made a substantial reduction on a lot of Mamiya prices.
A RZllD here in Sweden now has a price about 2 200€ including a 110mm.
I am now tempted, to use a understatement...
Sold all of my RZ stuff last summer to buy the AFDlll camera and a truck load of lenses. AFD is ok, but not the same work of art as my RZ :cry:
So the solution is clear: Buying is ok, but selling is always a mistake!

RZll, 65mm + P45

Ray
Thank you very much for this statement, that is why i don't sell any of my gear even old, who knows what i will regret in the future.

richardman

3x 30sec each exposure stitch, using a Hassy SWC/M and the P25+ back.

Looking to imitate my Shenhao 617 digitally. Still need shift and tilt capabilities. The close distance makes it look like a swing lens pano :)

bahr

Hello,

Hi to all. i have never posted an image in this thread as i have been getting used to my new system.

Always love reading posts and viewing images here. Inspiring work from everyone.

A little pic from a shoot i had the other night.

Taken with H4D-50, ISO 50, f16, 16sec exposure with the 35-90.

Hope you like it.

bahr

darr

can someone let me know how to upload images so they look better and not in the attachment box?

thanks
You need to host your image on another website (flickr, your own site, the getDPI gallery, etc.) and post the link to it in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.