The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Thanks Dave, and in appreciation for your comments, here are those two big diesels - and there was another bringing up the rear! This is pretty steep incline leading to Kicking Horse Pass.

Taken a few moments before the one I showed earlier.

Two Diesels...now we're talking! :) The two images together make a great pairing! Nicely captured!

Dave (D&A)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dave, and in appreciation for your comments, here are those two big diesels - and there was another bringing up the rear! This is pretty steep incline leading to Kicking Horse Pass.

Bill, IMHO Morant's Curve II is T H E shot -- great job!

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Vincent, Dave, tsjanik, Ed, Lloyd, Jack & Jorgen,

I had no idea that you liked locomotives that much! But thanks for your kind remarks.

Now back to trainless landscapes...

D

Deleted member 7792

Bill, simply put, this is one of the best train images and winter scenes I've ever seen! And I'm 65 years old, so I've seen a lot of 'em. Thanks for sharing this wonderful image. :thumbs:

Joe

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Bill, simply put, this is one of the best train images and winter scenes I've ever seen! And I'm 65 years old, so I've seen a lot of 'em. Thanks for sharing this wonderful image. :thumbs:

Joe
Joe, you are most kind!

We are "of an age" Joe. I've been a train buff from my childhood - the days of steam - and the Rockies allow my love of landscapes to merge with locomotives.

Bill

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Bill, IMHO Morant's Curve II is T H E shot -- great job!
I agree with Jack - you nailed it especially with the wonderful winter scene. I know that location myself and have shot it a few times (I think that there are tripod holes on the bank just off the pull out there :ROTFL:) but Bill pulled off a masterful shot of a classic location and scene.

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.