The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Bill, I realy like what you have done in your picture "Crowsnests pass".
It is very liberating that you let the background go soft.
That really gives the picture a taste of a "Tree-dimensional" feeling :thumbs:
Ray
+1. I couldn't agree more with this assessment and besides letting the background go soft, the lighting is ideal. Another lovely image Bill!
Dave (D&A)

edouard

2 Images taken next to the source of Allandon river (Ain, France)
"Dark jungle" (right after dawn!) and "Small flood".

Hasselblad 500C/M + CFV-50 digital back; Zeiss Distagon 50mm lens @ f/8, 16sec (small flood) / 30 sec (dark jungle)

Small flood: straight from ACR 7.2 (w.b. cloudy; all other settings: 0/default!)
Dark jungle: ACR 7.2 (w.b. cloudy. Severely under-exposed: exposure +2.65. white and black points increased; color saturation decreased) + red pixels removal! & smart sharpen with PS CS6
+ fake film frame with Photoshop

Last edited:

GMB

A couple shots of the bean taken with the IQ180 and HR32
I guess it helps to get up early. This was taken in the middle of the summer. Busy afternoon. Inside the bean with the S2 and the 35 mm, f2.8, handheld. Just for fun.

richardman

It almost always happens that when I am out photographing with the Shenhao 617, someone always asks "how old is that camera?"

Now instead of just saying, "it's new," I can also add, "well, the lens IS 100 years old."

A ~100mm menicus lens in a "modern" (40 years old?) shutter. Reala 120.

This could be fun!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Taken this morning at Chatfield State Park, Littleton, CO
Phase One P45+; Hasselblad H1; Hasselblad HC 35mm; Lee 0.6 GND
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pramote

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Taken yesterday at Chatfield State Park, Littleton, CO
Mamiya RZ Pro IID (The cheapest and most enjoyable MFD to use ever); Phase One IQ180; Mamiya RZ 37mm f/4.5
No Tripod. The camera was put on a rock to get an ant's-eye view.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.