The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

pozzello

Now it would be great to see this image printed at a decent size because I feel sure the balance between emotion and information would then be told. To your credit of course.

Lovely image.

Mal
The image was a quick scan on my old epson flatbed. I had it drummed scanned for 40" x 40" and none of highlights are blown own out - can't wait to print it at full res !

Paul

edouard

Cliche, but fun to take (me + tripod in cold water)

Boat to nowhere

Hasselblad 500C/M with CFV-50 digital back at iso 50, Zeiss Distagon 50mm f/4.0 at f/8.0, 1/30sec

Natural colors & "anti-HDR" ;-)

Stan ROX

Thanks (... very close to kitsch! ;-)

(... btw, where did you find your models!? 'looks more interesting/fun than landscape photography ;-)
Most of my models are lying on my hotel bed:

NSFW: Manuela on my Hotel bed

but seriously:

- modelmayhem.com
- facebook.com
- model-kartei (germany, austria, switzerland)

whereas most models are asking for a shooting nowadays. Was not the same in earlier days ... ;)

And yes - it's more fun than landscape. And more demanding. But I'm pretty sure, we feel the same fun about different motives.

S.

Status
Not open for further replies.