The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Libby

Not near as beautiful was Ed's image however......

The Abyss - South Rim Grand Canyon

Just began working on this.... 5-shot pano Phase DF, 55mm LS and IQ160.

Don

Ed Hurst

Thanks guys! Very motivating feedback that I appreciate very much. I still don't feel I have extracted the best possible image from these files - will keep trying (in that mad, obsessive way we all know so well!).

Great shot there Don. Would love to go there some day.

P.S. Yes, Blue Mountains... :)

Nathan W. Lediard

One day before the winter solstice and snow and cold up here I thought a little taste of summer was a good idea... dragged this one up from the late summer....
H4D-40 + 80mm wide open

A

Alexander Pallmer

Some new people Shots from our indoor pool Shooting with our good old Hasselblad H3DII 39 and the HC 50-110 at F11, 1/320, ISO 100

Enjoy!

Stan ROX

Stories from the living room:

Came home from a 3-day business trip. First thing to do: get that hassy on the tripod, tether it and let the HC 210 mm do the work:

proenca

Well with great pride that I post my first pictures here.

After years of lurking this forum and this thread, I finally get to post here an image - my first MF imagem since I'm now a Leica S2 owner, which is my first MF camera ever.

Still getting around the MF differences ( shutter speeds, lowest isos, mirror slap, buky factor, lens bokeh, etc etc ) but these are my first images, I'm currently in Budapest on holiadays and just bought the S2 few weeks ago, so this is my serious outing with it, so go easy :)

Budapest's Hero Square, weather sucks these last few days ( f4.8, ISO160 )

Wife. ISO160, 1/90 , f2.5 :

Budapest bridge to Gersham Palace, F22, ISO160, 8.0 sec
[/COLOR]

Last but not least, the one I'm really proud : Budapest Buda Castle, ISO 160, F16, 4,0 sec
[/COLOR]

ps : no tripod was used.I didnt brought one. so half of the shoot is spend trying to look ( wife helps here ) to something static ( mooring point, fire extinguisher, etc ) that can be used as one. All images taken with the "kit" lens, 70mm Summarit f2.5

Tried to take a look at your website, doesn't seem to work :(

Well with great pride that I post my first pictures here.

After years of lurking this forum and this thread, I finally get to post here an image - my first MF imagem since I'm now a Leica S2 owner, which is my first MF camera ever.

Still getting around the MF differences ( shutter speeds, lowest isos, mirror slap, buky factor, lens bokeh, etc etc ) but these are my first images, I'm currently in Budapest on holiadays and just bought the S2 few weeks ago, so this is my serious outing with it, so go easy :)

Budapest's Hero Square, weather sucks these last few days ( f4.8, ISO160 )

Wife. ISO160, 1/90 , f2.5 :

Budapest bridge to Gersham Palace, F22, ISO160, 8.0 sec
[/COLOR]

Last but not least, the one I'm really proud : Budapest Buda Castle, ISO 160, F16, 4,0 sec
[/COLOR]

ps : no tripod was used.I didnt brought one. so half of the shoot is spend trying to look ( wife helps here ) to something static ( mooring point, fire extinguisher, etc ) that can be used as one. All images taken with the "kit" lens, 70mm Summarit f2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.