The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

A view from gunsight pass near Crested Butte during August monsoons rains. (Courtesy of C1V7)

P65+, Cambo, 72L, 6 vertical shots stitched and cropped to 6x17:

Some detail crops of these incredible mountains. Makes me anxious to get back to Colorado.

Grayhand

From a local mine.
This area of Sweden, Sifberg, has a long history of mining.
The first written document, that is still left, regarding mining in this area is from the Swedish king Magnus Erikssons from 24 of february, 1354.
In a radius of 30 kilometers around the local city of Borlänge, there is more than 1000 small and large mines.

AFDlll. 200mm/2.8 APO, P45+

Ray

etrump

This is a two shot stitch with IQ180, Cambo, and 72L. I will reprocess the image as the sky is a bit over the top. Thought I would share it because it was totally processed using C1V7 with nothing but stitching done in photoshop.

etrump

Thanks Douglas, I was pretty impressed with how C1V7 let me get this close to a blended image. It is close to handling full DR in the raw image. The only problem is when you get past 50 on both shadow and highlights it creates large halos.

pesto

Bill,
Thank you for your kind words. The Mamiya 500 APO and Phase One back work amazingly well together provideing truly extraordinary detail, subtle contrast, and beautiful color fidelity; the combination is a real pleasure to work with...too bad that the images need to be so reduced to be posted here.
Thanks again,

Douglas Benson.

etrump

This is a two shot stitch with IQ180, Cambo, and 72L. I will reprocess the image as the sky is a bit over the top. Thought I would share it because it was totally processed using C1V7 with nothing but stitching done in photoshop.

Wasn't planing on reprocessing this image tonight but it happened anyway.

Here is a more reasonable representation of this scene.

Nathan W. Lediard

Chatfield State Park, CO
Hasselblad H1; Phase One P45+; HC 35mm
ISO 100, f/4, 128 sec
Ok somebody has to ask it... How many different digi MF cameras do you have Pramote????

:eek: :D :bugeyes:

I have 2 V system anologs, a rolleiflex and other diverse TLRs (all anolog of course) BUT for WORK i have my wonderful H4D-40 as in ONE of... but it seems like everytime I look at a post of yours its with a different camera! :)

etrump

I'm going stir crazy working through images from my Italy trip for a gallery show in March. Travel starts again next week after a two month hiatus.

Cambo, IQ180, 150mm

jlm

Workshop Member
tried to add "likes" to the last two images...keep getting an "error occurred" message

do like them both!

second time it worked!

Stan ROX

Simply fantastic Stan! Were you at a ski resort?
Ed, thank you.

That shot was made in the morning, from the bedroom of my Chalet, just before my trip home. We return there every year for skiing, but this year I had the H4D with me ...

It's a very small resort, no big hotels, perfect for free riding as there are a lot of possibilities -> Lötschental.ch

The evening before, I waited nearly two hours @ 3000 mtr above sealevel for the sunset - but got nothing than a dull evening sky without clouds :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.