The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Ok somebody has to ask it... How many different digi MF cameras do you have Pramote????

:eek: :D :bugeyes:

I have 2 V system anologs, a rolleiflex and other diverse TLRs (all anolog of course) BUT for WORK i have my wonderful H4D-40 as in ONE of... but it seems like everytime I look at a post of yours its with a different camera! :)
I have a simple life and don't own a sport car. The DMF is probably my midlife crisis. My wife is quite OK with it :)

BANKER1

My mid-life crisis was a convertible. I told people it was cheaper than a divorce! 44th wedding anniversary last month. And, my mid-life crisis was long before digital anything.

Greg

tsjanik

Going through some old images until my eyes hurt. I bought a NEC PA271w and a Dell U301. One of them has to go back, it’s really a tough choice; better gray scale with the NEC, but I am finding much better reds with the Dell...

Tom

Kouchibouguac National Park, New Brunswick, 2012

tsjanik

Another, both with the 45-85mm on 645D. Not sure which I like better. Hmm, same problem I'm having with the monitors.

Stan ROX

Guys, you know I'm not the usual landscape shooter ... :D

But then, I found some on my hard disk. Let's start a new series:

This is in France, Alsace:
(H3DII-21, 50-110, f/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.