The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

Pramote, I really like your take on the Great Sand Dunes!
They become like each others antipodes almost, those two pictures.
:thumbs:

Ray

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pramote, I really like your take on the Great Sand Dunes!
They become like each others antipodes almost, those two pictures.
:thumbs:

Ray
Thanks Ray! They were from a short trip a couple of years ago. I plan to revisit again and spend more time. It was a very beautiful place and people were very nice.
Pramote

Bildifokus

With one halogen-light from IKEA in a dark room and some flower from a friend. :)

I composed the image with a double cross diagonal. The green stem in one diagonal and the the flowers in the other diagonal. Then placing the light in the right corner I also got a cross diagonal made of the lights and shadows.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | Extension Tube H 13mm | HC 2,2/100 | f11 | 1/8s | iso 100 | Tripod Feisol CT-3472LV

Bildifokus

Today was a wonderful day! Me, my wife and the dog went to the beach for a walk. I do not understand why I never seems to be able to make a sharp image when handheld. When I zoom in it's a little bit soft. 1/500s should not create a problem when handheld, or should it? :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100| f2,2 | 1/500s | iso 50

Shashin

No, you should be able to get sharp images at 1/500s--I can get consistently sharp images at 1/60s on a 40MP sensor which only has about 10% less resolution of your 50MP camera, although not at that focal length. At 120mm, 1/250 is very consistent for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.