The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

It is a somewhat lesser-used angle, making it seem less familiar (most shots taken from near the Imax building, under the concrete fly-over). The give away is the Pyrmont Bridge which is visible in many of the shots.

Nathan W. Lediard

Did the welding arc damage your sensor? It's extremely bright.

- Leigh
Leigh, no problems, I have done this before and have so far had no problems, I am in the middle of a shoot now, (customer changing clothes) and the camera is functioning perfectly :)

I am no electronics expert but I wonder how could light damage the sensor? any expert opinions? maybe I should start a new thread? :)

Ed Hurst

Thanks guys. And Nathan, I quite agree about preferring the second bird pic over the first. And of course it was all due to great timing. We all know luck plays no part in photography ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.