The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Totally agree with Dave - this is surreal. Fancy sharing the exact location with us? ;-)
The first image is from Southeast Washington state. This presentation happened by accident but I thought it looked cool so I tried it on the Tuscany image as well.

D&A

Wow, is that water really turquoise in color? If so, that looks so cool, espcially the contrast against both the blue sky and green folliage.

Dave (D&A)

malmac

Dead hydrangers - I picked them fresh and then waited for them to die in the water - I am curious about water - given that it is fundamental to life as we know it.

Here I have added a little pipe smoke to give a feeling of ambiguity to the image.

IQ180, 100iso, f16, old 150mm Mamiya f3.5 lens.

Mal

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just want to say an amazing collection and variety of outstanding images being shown here every day -- thanks to all for posting!

Nathan W. Lediard

Nd here is one of the files resulting from the above set-up
H4D-40 HC150mm at f16
Caveat: Not at the studio on my Eizo so this is just a quick edit on my MBP retina...

Nathan W. Lediard

Thanks Jorgen, Glad you like it :) I had to hold the camera inside the lathe using experience and guestimation to compose the shot... no room to look through the finder... maybe I should give up the viewfinder more often :) no cropping here either :) I love it when a plan comes together :D

Status
Not open for further replies.