The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Denali, it's a mountain :)
One more from today. Pines seem better equipped to not drop leaves.

PS. A two exposure stitch from the 645D and 120mm and although you can't see the detail in this jpeg, each pine needle is quite clear in the full file.

Untitled_Panorama1 by tsjanik47, on Flickr
Nicely done. Almost looked like a monocrome until I saw the brown color of the tree trucks. Unfortunately in certain images, detail is lost when posting on the web. I can imagine what the file must look like on a monitor or in print.

Dave (D&A)

Nathan W. Lediard

Pictures of my pictures... :D
New products to show on my web page for my studio customers...
H4D-40 + 80mm available light with a little help from a tiny LED panel gelled to match the tungsten available....

Bildifokus

This image actually has nothing and I really should delete it. Still, I get back to it time after time. For me there is a calmness. For me it displays the landscape I´m living in.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f11 | 1/100s | iso 200

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

This image actually has nothing and I really should delete it. Still, I get back to it time after time. For me there is a calmness. For me it displays the landscape I´m living in.

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100 | f11 | 1/100s | iso 200
Sometimes it is important to make images just for yourself... for your own pleasure... especially if you spend all day making images for others :)

Nathan W. Lediard

Oh, and I like it by the way... I like Skåne... maybe because although in many ways different it also reminds me of the landscape I grew up in in southern England... :)

gurtch

Pentax 645D, 35mm A lens, f13, monopod, polarizer

"Rebuilding After Sandy", LBI March 2013: The dark ominous sky represents where we have been; the small bright blue area in the sky represents where we are going; the crane represents how we will get there; the footprints leading from the lower left to the crane represent the fact that we have been there, and can do this again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.