The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

One from a shoot today.. yep working on a sunday.. such is the life of a working photographer... :)

H4D-40 HC 150 (After a shoot on the beach I went cross country skiing with my family.. from the beach to snow...)

Grayhand

Some times life force you into a corner.
And your only company is the shadow of your past ..

RZllPro, 65mm, P45

Ray

pesto

This is Mini. She is a rescue cat who agreed to pose for me this past weekend...not all of them do. Perhaps not great photographic fine art but, I like it all the same!

Leica S2-P / 180 mm / SF 58 / f/5.6 / Iso 160

Douglas Benson

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Finally made it to Bryce in in winter. Still very cold and lots of snow there.

PhaseOneDF with 75-150 at 90mm, 1/5th at f/11, iso 35, 2 shot horizontal stitch

PhaseOneDF with Schneider LS 240 (2 horizontal shot stitch), 1/50th at f/11, iso 35

PhaseOne DF with 28mm, 1/13th at f/22, iso 35

Stan ROX

This is Mini. She is a rescue cat who agreed to pose for me this past weekend...not all of them do. Perhaps not great photographic fine art but, I like it all the same!

Leica S2-P / 180 mm / SF 58 / f/5.6 / Iso 160

Douglas Benson
Doug, this is a classic one: too much room over the head, and the feet cut off.

Was it a TfP or Pay ? - if TfP, she'll be not amused ...

:D

pesto

Hi Stan, Of course you are right. She was on the move and I was shooting fast and...well, you know. Thanks for your thoughts.

Doug.

Nathan W. Lediard

Well some might call it work, but long after the paycheck has come and been taxed and then spent,a mail drops in from one of my clients letting me know that a catalogue I did the photography for is about to hit the streets.... that never gets old and is always FUN :)

Here is a link to the virtual copy, obviously the text is in norwegian, but the pics are multilingual :D about 95% of th epics are mine, with a couple of stock pics thrown in by the designer and the houses at the back are not taken by me...

Talgø OutLiving 2013

Here is the front cover :)

Last edited:

mmbma

My DF camera was in service so I too out the Hassey 503cw with 180mm, Kodak ektar 100, regular flatbed scan. No post or crop other than some sharpening.
Snow from last weekend

Last edited:

nikonf

Stunning images , Wayne!
I was there in early November 2008, and was lucky enough to capture an early morning snow storm at sunrise.
Alas, I only had my trusty Canon 5D and I was forced to clean the ice and snow off my filter - between every exposure.
Bryce during and after a snowstorm is a place to behold some of the most beautiful ephemeral moments in nature.
I would love to be able to go back there with a medium format digital back.
Many thanks for posting these images. It brings back some memorable experiences I shall always cherish.
All the best,
Mike
Finally made it to Bryce in in winter. Still very cold and lots of snow there.

PhaseOneDF with 75-150 at 90mm, 1/5th at f/11, iso 35, 2 shot horizontal stitch

PhaseOneDF with Schneider LS 240 (2 horizontal shot stitch), 1/50th at f/11, iso 35

PhaseOne DF with 28mm, 1/13th at f/22, iso 35

Status
Not open for further replies.