The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wryphotography

Beautiful images....
Nice work.
Hey Billy, welcome! Looking at your impressive work, you certainly belong here!
Bill
Thanks for sharing - its good to see some RVP 50 again!
Amazing colours. Makes me want to take the Xpan for a spin.
thanks everyone for the comments and likes! Very meaningful considering the quality of work already posted in the thread.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Joe & Tom,

Thanks very much!
I was in the conference presenting my work in San Diego. I rented a car, drove to the park, had ~ 4 hrs there and had to drive back to San Diego for the work.
I could certainly spend days camping there. Countless opportunities!
Tom, I agree, photographing the stars/star trails would be fantastic there. The sky was very clear.
I am looking forward to my next trip to CA to revisit the park again. Next times, I will absolutely spend more time.

Best,
Pramote

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Zen meditation for the day...

Does it count if the Scotch bottle isn't empty?

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

tsjanik

I've posted a few shots of the ice along the shore of Lake Erie. I sometimes refer to them by their local name - ice volcanoes. The combination of shoreline, prevailing wind and temperatures make these somewhat unique mounds. This shot shows how the name originated.

_IGP9858 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.