The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, the only problem with using this sort of math all the time is that everything under 500 euros almost seems like nothing ;) Maybe a Lee filter or so...

Is that what they call "photographer's math?" :ROTFL:

To be honest I constantly compare the price of everything to it's worth in photography gear too.

MaxKißler

I recently shot this landscape with a nuclear power plant in it. It took a few days and I tried to find the same camera position again and again to have the exact same perspective in each frame.

richieboone

I recently shot this landscape with a nuclear power plant in it. It took a few days and I tried to find the same camera position again and again to have the exact same perspective in each frame.

cool shots. last time I tried to shoot a power plant I got rushed by a bunch of security, they were in cars and on foot. detained me for some time...

Stan ROX

I can't stop this. Haven't took off my macro since a week or so. :rolleyes:

If you wonder: Its sage (Salbei for my german speaking friends). Tiny tiny flowers...

Status
Not open for further replies.