The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsjanik

Gabe:

The first one knocked my socks off- just stunning.

Tom

PS I didn't know it was possible to find views of the dunes in Death Valley without footprints and photographers in the shot :)

Grayhand

If it weren't apparent, I seem to have a thing for intense colors.

Phase One 645DF, Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D, Leaf Aptus-II 12

Death Valley. by coulombic, on Flickr

Phase One 645DF, Phase One 75-150mm f/4.5D, Leaf Aptus-II 12

Death Valley. by coulombic, on Flickr

Phase One 645DF, Phase One 28mm f/4.5D, Leaf Aptus-II 12

An explosion of light and color. by coulombic, on Flickr
OK, time for some rightful critique! :eek:

The first picture:
The beautiful shift from the soft dunes in the foreground to the edgy clifs in the background .

The second picture:
A wonderful shift of colors between the foreground and the background.
But the really brilliant thing is the small arc of clouds in the far background.

The third photo:
The beautiful sun rays in this photo!!

Realy nice set of photos!!!

Ray

Stan ROX

Was in Bilbao, Spain last week. Mainly for business in Pamplona, but I did manage to visit the Guggenheim Bilbao.

Unfortunatelly, they don't lit the building very well. Anyway, here we go with my first Pano (6 shots, stiched with PS CS6).

H4D-40, HC 50-110:

ondebanks

Thanks very much Max! I can't disagree more with your thoughtful comment.

Pramote
Was that a typo? Disagree?

If it was intentional, it has to be the most polite way I've ever seen of dissing a critic! Like something a Victorian gent would say: "Truly, your comment was expressed in a manner befitting a thoughtful consideration, but the sentiments expressed within it were utter tosh, such that one reaches the maximum extent of disagreement. Good day to you, sire!".

Or maybe it hinges on the "more".
"I can't disagree with" = I agree with.
But "I can't disagree more with" = I vehemently disagree with; I disagree to such an absolute extent that there is no more disagreement possible beyond that.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.