The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

richieboone

H4-d 40 80mm
I was just about to pull out the tripod to set up my shot then I noticed a boat coming, so I shot this hand held:

Then, I set up my shot I wanted and took a few like this:

So now I hear a train...loosened the ball head and turned just enough time to get these 2 images, Wish I would of been able to have time to frame it better:

not into the motion blur that much, but its cool anyway.

weinlamm

Behind the welders mask... Actually an out-take as it was a set up shot for the light, but I really like it as an environmental portrait... :)
H4D-40 80mm f4.8 1/125 profoto zoom reflector camera left shooting through all the pipes and cables in the engine room...
Yeah! I like this! It looks like an 'typical' environmental portrait of a Leica! And the tones are grandiose as like an MM! Fun with MF! :D Love this! :thumbs:

Shashin

I really like this image, I wish I could say it was intentional.
Once in a while, one of my students will do this. It really freaks them out thinking there is a serious printer problem.

It is really neat. Kind of the digital version of cross-processing.

Grayhand

OK, one more just for Vincent because of his kind words :D

I must admit that I have a soft spot in my heart for stone and water.

And by the way, is there anyone more than I seeing the ancient stone salamander,
that is slowly creeping into the picture from the lower right corner.
Or maybe I should just look at some other views for a while ;)

Ray

AFDlll, 150mm AF, P45+

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A Hasselblad will make you KING

If Hasselblad had used this photo in their marketing, they may have been able to extend the life of the V cameras a few more years. Alas, I have a feeling that their current owners are more interested in selling re-badged Sony cameras clad in skunk fur and wood from endangered rainforest trees :(

Looks like somewhere I've been. Silver Lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.