The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosphere

Tack så mycket! :)
I did a trip to Polcirkeln in 2004 with a truck (Lyon - Malmo - Linkoping - Stockholm - Orebro - Gavle - Sundsvall - Umea - Kiruna), and this is what triggered my passion for photography !

sjg284

Great thread with some impressive work!

Fuji GS645S Wide

Kodak Portra 160

Kodak Portra 800

Lomography 800
(really had a ton of trouble scanning this roll, only 1-2 useable.. will have to see if thats a one-off issue or common to the fillm)

Brunocstreet

Lovely picture with lovely tonality, I don't think I've ever heard of that film. Also nice to see the Rolleiflex's cheap and cheerful brother showing such a wonderful rendition!
The Rollei Retro 400S is one of my favorites! Kind of like the TriX, but with more contrast and easier to develop :)

Thank you for the comment!

etrump

Moonset in Zanzibar, Tanzania. Not much of interest during the day but we head to the northern tip of the island for two nights tomorrow so I'm hopeful.

IQ180, Cambo AE, 72L, 30 seconds about 90 minutes before sunrise:

IQ180, Cambo AE, HR40, 15 seconds 40 minutes before sunrise:

DeckardTrinity

Finishing up some upgrades to our patio... great excuse to put the Hy6 + Credo 80 to work with only available light (and very minute traces of sunset in the background). Oh... AFD 50mm @ f/11, ISO 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.