The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

You know, I have never posted a cat or dog pic ever , anywhere , on any forum... :D

Well Here is Zhara our new Maine Coon, 3 months and 1 week... first trip outside in the garden...
H4D-40 & 80mm

IBICO

Timing is everything when using medium format and a P20 back.
Used the Mamiya 645 AFDIII with 55mm F2.8 on F4.

This is my girlfriend and my youngest kid. I had one chance to take this picture, and I nailed it. :toocool:

I am going trough some of my photos before upgrading to LR5, when I found this one.

Ed Hurst

That would have been very useful - but sadly no! That lens is away having a custom Lee holder built for it. So at the moment my widest for the 645D is the wonderful 35mm A - all of these were taken with it.

tsjanik

Timing is everything when using medium format and a P20 back.
Used the Mamiya 645 AFDIII with 55mm F2.8 on F4.

This is my girlfriend and my youngest kid. I had one chance to take this picture, and I nailed it. :toocool:

I am going trough some of my photos before upgrading to LR5, when I found this one.

Love the dog outfit and the winter activity; that's why Norway produces skiers like Bjørn Dæhlie, one of the few famous athletes I still admire.

Tom

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Waipio Valley HI
Hasselblad H4D-40/HCD 35-90mm
This is quoted from Wikipedia "The road gains 800 vertical feet (243.84 m) in 0.6 miles (0.9 km) at a 25% average grade, with steeper grades in sections. This is a paved public road but it is open only to 4 wheel drive vehicles. If classified as a road, it would be the steepest road of its length in the United States and possibly the world".
I think it's well worth it. It gave our kids one of their most memorable moment of their lives. The landscape down their was just breathtaking. I'm glad we did it.

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

Thanks for your message Pramote.

That shot you have just posted is gorgeous. How do you keep producing the volume of superb work?

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks for your message Pramote.

That shot you have just posted is gorgeous. How do you keep producing the volume of superb work?
Look who's talking!!! :)
I think practice makes perfect.
Thanks very much Ed for your kind words! Same here, I've truly enjoyed your work.
Pramote

Status
Not open for further replies.