The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Look who's talking!!! :)
I think practice makes perfect.
Thanks very much Ed for your kind words! Same here, I've truly enjoyed your work.
Pramote
Ditto. I'm bummed at Ed's images from the last couple of days because I'm actually IN them, albeit trapped in one of those office buildings with the great light outside! :confused:

Ed's certainly producing some wonderful images. I particularly like the rainbows as I was under that deluge! :)

Ed Hurst

Thank you guys!

Graham - there is plenty of rain forecast for the coming days, so maybe you will get another chance! Shoot me a message if you are free to come out and play with the naughty boys!

By the way, when you say you were in those images, the rainbow ones were taken over the weekend. Were you in the office even then?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks for the offer Ed.

I was in the city wandering around getting torrentially rained on all weekend when I obviously should have been waiting for the great light on the North side! Your shots are a vivid example of why you need to be out in inclement weather because you only need a few moments for the heavens to light up. Nice job.

Ed Hurst

Graham, I can't really claim the massive foresight or diligence you imply. I happen to live overlooking the harbour, so was able to run out of my apartment when I saw what the light was doing and be taking shots a few minutes later. The rainbow lasted, with minor ebbs and flows, so quite some time...

etrump

Graham, I can't really claim the massive foresight or diligence you imply. I happen to live overlooking the harbour, so was able to run out of my apartment when I saw what the light was doing and be taking shots a few minutes later. The rainbow lasted, with minor ebbs and flows, so quite some time...
You had the great foresight to acquire an apartment overlooking the harbour with such an incredible view of one of the most intriguing skylines in the world. Where are you moving to next? Hong Kong? ;)

Ed Hurst

You had the great foresight to acquire an apartment overlooking the harbour with such an incredible view of one of the most intriguing skylines in the world. Where are you moving to next? Hong Kong? ;)

Well, yes, I am very lucky in that respect, even if I am only renting the place... I suspect I won't fully appreciate it until I am not living here any more! Where next? Well probably somewhere I can afford to buy - and that won't overlook one of the world's iconic views!

etrump

Drive diving getting some images of Acadia to promo a workshop Guy and I will be doing this October sponsored by Capture Integration.

After I processed it I decided it should go in the fine art portfolio. I didn't notice the camping couple until I printed the proof. ;)

Cambo, IQ180, HR32

Status
Not open for further replies.