The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Drive diving getting some images of Acadia to promo a workshop Guy and I will be doing this October sponsored by Capture Integration.

After I processed it I decided it should go in the fine art portfolio. I didn't notice the camping couple until I printed the proof. ;)

Cambo, IQ180, HR32

Lovely, lovely shot! Congratulations.
Bill

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Drive diving getting some images of Acadia to promo a workshop Guy and I will be doing this October sponsored by Capture Integration.

After I processed it I decided it should go in the fine art portfolio. I didn't notice the camping couple until I printed the proof. ;)

Cambo, IQ180, HR32

Love it Ed. Looking forward to going there in October with you.

Nathan W. Lediard

Doing a large project for a publisher at the moment... no pics allowed until book is printed, but here is a shot of the mother of one of the child models that I photographed today, take during a break in the shoot... Natural light, H4D-40 HC150 f3.2 @ f3.4 1/750

Ashwin, I really like your photos of Palouse. I was there last Friday afternoon through Saturday afternoon - not enough time. I hated to leave because the light was really good Saturday.

What focal length did you use for the shots at Steptoe. The longest I have for my S2 is a 180mm and I would have liked to have a 300mm - 400mm for a little more compression and reach.

ashwinrao1

Hi Mark, thans so much. Saturday's Steptoe sunset was awesome, alas..... I had my 400 mm f/5.6 available for many of the compressed teles.... Very useful on Steptoe :)

Thank you for the reply Ashwin. That confirmed what I thought. Your 400mm looks plenty sharp considering the Putnam County Growers grain elevator in your first color photo is approximately 3 miles away.

tsjanik

Taken several years ago on Provia with a 645N; I much prefer the way film handles the sun vs digital. Taken while salmon fishing in Prince William Sound, AK. Somehow reminds of Maxfield Parrish.

Tom

IMG032mod2 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.