The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Ed,

Looks like the trip the salt flats paid off. Pleasure to meet you in person, hope to meet up again some day.

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
This was taken with a Horseman SW612 and 55mm lens. This is a festival in Japan.

This is an exciting day for me. My wife and I have officially started our indie publishing company. Our first book, an iBook, was released today in the Apple iBook store. This image is from the photo essay. It is kind of neat to think it is available in 52 countries.
Congratulations Shashin!
Great news and I hope the best for you.
Pramote

Don Libby

Found this guy watching me as I shot in Devils Tower WY. I changed the back from the WRS to the DF and added a 300mm. Not too certain what he was trying to express.....

GlenC

10 shot stitch H4D-40 and the HCD28mm

That's a great a wide angle shot. Would you mind sharing what stitching program you use. Seems like when I try to stitch this many wide angle shots together I get a lot of bending and curving of the horizontal and vertical lines in the result.

Glen

tcdeveau

First image post as a member, go easy on me! Made a quick trek up to North Caroline for some shooting this weekend. Not sure if I like the edit or not but here's what I came up with to start. It's been raining like crazy in the South this summer so everything is crazy green.

Cullasaja Falls outside of Highlands, NC
H4D-40
35-90 @ 90mm
f/16 1.6
lee push on filter holder
singh ray 3 stop ND

Status
Not open for further replies.