The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

My heron shot - Yes, 240 mm, centre portion of the frame only, hand held but resting on a rock! I took about ten shots but this was the only sharp one as it was getting dark and I needed a long exposure. I also took some with my Sony a99 which were very very similar!

The bird was not wounded - the "wound" is simply scapular feather revealed by a gust of wind from behind. Thanks to Douglas for pointing this out!

Cheers,
Bill

Thanks Bill. Just thinking about which lens comes next.

Mal

Ed Hurst

Thanks Lloyd. Glad it was worth it - that shot cost me a day of being exhausted due to yet another dose of sleep deprivation! (I was star trailing the previous night)

Kjarahz

Hasselblad 501C - Fuji Pro 400H

I'm transitioning from video production to being a film only photographer. Currently happy with my results, looking to build a client base and run with it. Also since developing some rolls I've gotten around to replacing the light seals on all of my backs. Obviously this was necessary for paid work, however, I really did enjoy the effect on certain shots.

Nathan W. Lediard

Nathan "I dont do landscapes" Lediard strikes again :D

Went out and got me a Lee big stopper... been toying with the idea for ages, but finally got hold of one... so here is my first attempt... (as you may know by now, portrait and commercial is my thing so go easy on me hehe)

H4D-40 HCD28 Lee big stopper f16 256 seconds...
Cropped to 16-9 and black and white in lightroom... but the colour is surprisingly neutral :)
That amount of time to expose was like medicine... gave me time to sit and take in the view... enjoy.. feel.. smell... usually this is just a backdrop for a portrait shoot... an enjoyable and I worry, infectious change of pace...

Status
Not open for further replies.