The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Some wild weather in Grand Teton NP, same day as the previous shot.
Sorry, meant to include this one in the Teton weather post. While photographing the thunderhead I turned around to see this. In person it looked like a fireball.

Funny how you can go days or months without seeing much and then you have an incredible day. Keeps me out shooting.

Ed Hurst

Thanks Tom. You don't need the 25mm. It is rubbish and I hate it.

The 600mm, on the other hand, I would love to have!

Nathan W. Lediard

Had a very cool young lady visit my studio today.. she is a very talented "human beatbox" but also a black belt in taekwondo

H4D-40 HC150 f13 profoto silver beauty dish gridded and a couple of old bowens heads gelled for the rim lights... profoto gelled and barndoored standard reflector through a venitian blind for the background...

tsjanik

I'm processing shots from a recent road trip. One more from the Palouse. A remarkable place, but not unknown; the top of Steptoe butte at sunset is filled with photographers, all with very high end equipment. I like the abstract quality of this one. It might be stronger with the top portion cropped.

Tom

Untitled_Panorama1 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.