The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB

Nice shot,.. can you compare editing S2 files in Lightroom vs C1P7? What do you prefer?
I think C1P7 pulls more detail from the file and color is good but for skin tone's LR5 is better,producing smoother skin.. the main issue's using C1P7 is lack of lens correction profile's and you can't use DNG profile's,although shooting a macbeth color checker image and using auto adjustment works well..

You can try C1P for free ,it's worth trying.. https://www.phaseone.com/en/Downloads/Capture-One-Pro-7.aspx?

Rob

Last edited:

malmac

IQ180 Phase 35mm lens - ISO 35 f22 4 sec exposure.

Location Sardinia - just North West of Nuoro - stone age village well.

Here you see the ghostly image of a woman fetching water from the well.

We spent at least 2 hours at this location and not another person came in that time - this is the beauty of Sardinia - lots of secluded spots where one can soak in the mysteries of the past or the beauty of the present - and often both at the same time.

Mal

Don Libby

Kinda hard to beat what Mal just posted however...

Been a little busy the past couple weeks in Jackson Hole. This was from this morning; Phase DF, IQ160, and a Mamiya 300mm.

Bildifokus

Another one from Söderåsens national park in the south of Sweden. This image was heading for the trash bing, but then it started to grow on me and a decided to save it. :)

Haselblad H4D-50 | HC 3,5/35 | f32 | 23s | iso 50

Grayhand

My favorite place in the south of Sweden!
Söderåsen is always right, in the beech woods, a special place :chug:

Ray

Another one from Söderåsens national park in the south of Sweden. This image was heading for the trash bing, but then it started to grow on me and a decided to save it. :)

Haselblad H4D-50 | HC 3,5/35 | f32 | 23s | iso 50

malmac

Kinda hard to beat what Mal just posted however...

Been a little busy the past couple weeks in Jackson Hole. This was from this morning; Phase DF, IQ160, and a Mamiya 300mm.

Don

This looks really good - if this is taken with the f4.5 Mamiya - how sharp is it?

I have that lens and I am always disappointed with the results - maybe it is just my technique needs to be different, to get the best out of the lens.

Mal

Don Libby

Don

This looks really good - if this is taken with the f4.5 Mamiya - how sharp is it?

I have that lens and I am always disappointed with the results - maybe it is just my technique needs to be different, to get the best out of the lens.

Mal
Mal, this is a 100percent crop of the original file cropped to 6x8 for a possible ceramic tile. Looking at it on a 24" monitor shows its very sharp. Then again I was on tripod. This lens has never been a disappointment. And yes it was taken with the 4.5 300. While I was shooting this morning I couldn't help to think what a 240 on a 2x doubler would give me.

Just might turn myself into a wildlife photographer.

tsjanik

I just picked a red cabbage from the garden and when I sliced it in half was startled at the appearance: I swear I can see a figure with two or more arms and a rather frightening face. :eek:

Tom

_IGP9212 copy by tsjanik47, on Flickr

tcdeveau

Here's another from my trip to Big Sur. Enjoy!

Hasselblad H4D-40, 35-90mm lens, RRS TVC-33/BH-55, Lee big stopper, Lee/Singh Ray graduated NDs, lee 100mm push on adaptor.

ISO 100, 35mm, f/13, 32 sec

Processed in Phocus, LR, PS, Silver Efex 2

Status
Not open for further replies.