The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

Very nice indeed! Nice to see something a little different to the lone tree/peak/mountain/mist.

This region is #2 on my bucket list. Antarctica is #1 and that's happening in 2014. Hunan is next. Machu Pichu after that.

How were the crowds btw? I hear stories ...
You have to stay on the mountain in a guest house. Once the park opens the crowds are massive and loud making photography nearly impossible. Interesting place, very photogenic when the conditions are good, frustrating as anything the rest of the time.

Looking forward to seeing some of those Antarctica images!

Speaking of trees in the mist:

Last edited:

Shashin

Bear Pond from this weekend on Schoodic Peninsula in Acadia National Park. Mt. Desert (pronounced like the verb to desert rather than the noun desert) Island can be seen in the distance.

davegrady1

Hunan Province of China

IQ180, Cambo AE, HR40, ISO 35, 1/30, 10mm rise

Stunning mate, Zhangjiajie is an amazing place. The day I went we must have been fairly lucky and with a bit of patience (5-10 mins wait) for the tourists to move on and were able to take time to get our shots. It reminded me of the 3 sisters at the Blue Mountains in Sydney only on a much larger scale.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Elmar, that image is just spectacular, an awesome concept, an awesome set, and an awesome execution as well as perfect processing!

:thumbs:

ElmarDam

Jack, Thanks for the comment!

Rvb, exactly, thats where the idea came from ;) Although we didn't had a yellow suit.. So it turned out more Madmax ;)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Elmar, that image is just spectacular, an awesome concept, an awesome set, and an awesome execution as well as perfect processing!

:thumbs:
Elmar

Although I do not like that image at all , I must agree to what Jack says .
:thumbup:
I think , I have a too conventional thinking and a too much technical perception .

RVB

Jack, Thanks for the comment!

Rvb, exactly, thats where the idea came from ;) Although we didn't had a yellow suit.. So it turned out more Madmax ;)
Elmar,I love the way it turned out.. helemaal mooi!!:thumbup: the girl is also a good match for B.B character Jane Margolis (Pinkman's girlfriend..)

Status
Not open for further replies.