The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Dote

I had the good fortune to work with Kimanie Farquharson yesterday. Here is a teaser from the shoot.

Styling by Nicole Rose
Grooming by Taisha Paquoit

jduncan

Hunan Province of China

IQ180, Cambo AE, HR40, ISO 35, 1/30, 10mm rise

Very beautiful, and it seems alien. The thing that delates that this is the earth is the green vegetation. If the picture was in black and white I will be wondering.

Leaving the jokes, truly a beautiful capture.

malmac

645DF, IQ180, 35mm, 1/125, f11, iso200.

Title of image - "The past sleeps in the river bed"

Location Diamantina Lakes - Far Western Queensland.

tsjanik

Sailing ship, Lake Erie; I'm not sure of the identity. 645D, 600mm +1.4x with crop. Distortion caused by warm water and cool air. ISO 1600, which gives rise to the "grain", which I think suits the image.

_IGP9295 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sailing ship, Lake Erie; I'm not sure of the identity. 645D, 600mm +1.4x with crop. Distortion caused by warm water and cool air. ISO 400, which gives rise to the "grain", which I think suits the image.

_IGP9295 by tsjanik47, on Flickr
We need a "More than like" button! I was going to say outstanding, then I settled on 'astounding'. It's like a mirage in the desert. Very beautiful ... have you printed it to determine what size it works? I can't imagine it being a big print but perhaps needs a big matt?

tsjanik

Thanks Paul and Phil, your comments are much appreciated. I have not yet printed the shot; it was taken about 12 hours ago. :)

Tom

Bildifokus

I bought a Heliopan ND filter this spring, but I have not used it much. So I mounted it on my HC 3,5/35 and went for a ride looking for moving water. :)

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 3,5/35 | f27 | 128s | iso 200

Status
Not open for further replies.