The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

One more sunset from my stay at the island during August.
It is interesting to se how boring colorful sunsets become after 2 or 3 weeks.

So now I am planing to spend a weekend in the beech woods of Söderåsen nature reserve in south of Sweden.
In the end of October the wood becomes a magical place, under the trees.

If all goes well there will be one day of scooting with the Fuji X-E1, one day with the Mamiya/P45+ and one day of 4x5 color film.
And no colorful sunsets at the beaches...

Ray

AFDlll, Hartblei 45mm, P45+

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
This old Graham from the 1930s and the Big Thompson River, west of Loveland, shared the same space for a while last week. The Big Thompson is fine. Hasselblad H4D-60 and HC 35-90.

Nathan W. Lediard

Been busy as heck just lately but most shoots have been for stuff that I cant publish yet... that said here are a few from today for a knitwear designer...
H4D-40 80mm tripod natural light with a reflector.. thats it :)
iso 100 f2.8 1/90

iso 100 f4 1/20

Swissblad

As we head into autumn, here is an image I took using a loaned CFV-50 - a dream machine - loved the files - and the old Zeiss lenses shape up quite well.

HB 503 and Zeiss 180mm.
Sadly these tress have all been knocked down in the interim.

RVB

As we head into autumn, here is an image I took using a loaned CFV-50 - a dream machine - loved the files - and the old Zeiss lenses shape up quite well.

HB 503 and Zeiss 180mm.
Sadly these tress have all been knocked down in the interim.
Beautiful use of colour and contrast..:thumbup:

RVB

Leica S and CS70mm,f4,iso100 and 1/2 sec.... no tripod for this or previous shot,just put the Camera on the ground and set the timer..

malmac

IQ180 35mm 1/200 f11 iso200.

A great bunch of guys who were taking a tea break from clearing this forest on the Isle of Skye. Scotland a great place to be.

Mal

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Just goes to show that that the 55-110 isn't as s****y as some would make out!

To be honest I've never been artistically challenged by any of the mamiya/Phase glass. Nor sensors actually.

Btw.as I told you offline, this is an excellent image!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
This old Graham from the 1930s and the Big Thompson River, west of Loveland, shared the same space for a while last week. The Big Thompson is fine. Hasselblad H4D-60 and HC 35-90.

Truly sad to see it in such a condition. Nice environmental shot! (sad as it's my namesake)

Status
Not open for further replies.