The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

I know it's photographed to death but I couldn't help it. Stopped by the Portland Head Lighthouse on my way to Acadia this morning.

Cambo AE, IQ180, Rodenstock 55mm

etrump

Is Acadia National Park even open?
It's not open officially and the rangers will tell you the park is closed to all activity but it is crawling with people. I shot otter cliffs this morning. It would be hard to block Acadia because public roads go right through the middle of the park.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
It's not open officially and the rangers will tell you the park is closed to all activity but it is crawling with people. I shot otter cliffs this morning. It would be hard to block Acadia because public roads go right through the middle of the park.
Well they won't stop me when I get there. ROTFLMAO

Ed find our watering holes. Okay

Lol. See you Sunday

Shashin

Are you getting to Otter Cliffs on the park loop road or from route 3? None of the gates are closed?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Mamiya RZ67 ProII, 50mm f/4.5 ULD, FP4+

It's quite amazing: I was scrolling from the bottom, so couldn't see what gear was used to take these photos before I reached the top. Still, within a fraction of a second, my brain said "Film".

Excellent photos shot on a fantastic medium :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.