The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wryphotography

Very nice Guy.

Are these 5 vertical shots? I'm very interested in getting a SK60 for stitching purposes.

How many mm of shift is a shot like that?

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Very nice Guy.

Are these 5 vertical shots? I'm very interested in getting a SK60 for stitching purposes.

How many mm of shift is a shot like that?
Those are pano Shots so just rotating the camera for 5 shots. Not the SK 600 is one of the biggest image circles of 120 mm. So maybe one of the best stitching lenses you can buy.

etrump

Got to shoot with the IQ260 Achromatic back and I can say this is one incredible piece of gear. B&W 8x10 shooters finally have a great digital upgrade path.

etrump

I'm having a fantastic time at the CI/GetDPI workshop in Acadia. It is great to spend time with such accomplished and passionate photographers.

alajuela

Those are pano Shots so just rotating the camera for 5 shots. Not the SK 600 is one of the biggest image circles of 120 mm. So maybe one of the best stitching lenses you can buy.
I love these shots you and Ed are doing, I am so depressed now living in Shanghai - need to channel the depression into a positive way. Say hi to Dave and tell him I will start using my full spectrum 45+ so watch out!!!

Phil

Guy Mancuso

Thanks folks. Ed and I are really enjoying the workshop and having a lot of fun with everyone here. We happen to have the one of the few Acromatic back in the world at the moment in the new IQ 260 flavor. I did not think much of them before and Wow this thing rocks. So Ed and I been shooting it as much as we can. Been shooting the IQ260 as well and this is the back to own. Coming from the 160 the new back is really amazing. Oh boy do I have the itch to get back to MF. There is just nothing like these files. Our shots above are just so rich in detail and quality if file. We will post more as we go and our days are loaded with shooting. We have a full Leica S2 kit with several lenses including the new zoom 30-90 so I'm hoping to spend a day shooting that as well and we have a Leica M monochrome to play with as well. Lots of amazing gear at everyone's disposal . Okay 4 am need shower and head out to shoot the ocean again this morning. I'm getting my fill of water shooting and I love it.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
A behind the scenes shot from Acadia. Guy is light painting on the left edge and Bryan is sort-of visible in the foreground.

--Matt

Guy Mancuso

Couple more uploads from Acadia. Ocean View here IQ 260 with 47 TS lens.

This one I went in a little strange direction. LOL

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
And one from this morning. Sorry about the dust...

Edit: Fixed the dust!

--Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.