The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes the IQ 260 and Yes i shot the heck out of the Leica S. I have a lot to process and post.

The Leica S I had the 30-90, 30,35,70,120 and 180. I shot with almost all of them except the 35 and 70. Mostly used the 30-90

Grayhand

Shot from Acadia National Park . Cambo compact with Roadie 23mm

Guy, it looks to me as there is some kind of flat sinus distortion to that lens, going from the left side of the horizon to the land fall on the right side.
Or it might be my mac screen, you newer know :)

Ray

RVB

Yes the IQ 260 and Yes i shot the heck out of the Leica S. I have a lot to process and post.

The Leica S I had the 30-90, 30,35,70,120 and 180. I shot with almost all of them except the 35 and 70. Mostly used the 30-90

The 260 with the HR looks fantastic and the long exposure ability is welcomei read it can also do 8mins at base iso,thats very cool,looking forward to seeing those S shots.. especially the 30-90 as I thinking of ordering one next year...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Shot from Acadia National Park . Cambo compact with Roadie 23mm

Guy, it looks to me as there is some kind of flat sinus distortion to that lens, going from the left side of the horizon to the land fall on the right side.
Or it might be my mac screen, you newer know :)

Ray
I may have messed up with some key stoning to the image. Its a extreme wide and I'm about 2 ft from the ground.

Had a chance to fix it here at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.