The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmac

"At the pool of memory" - one of my psychological landscape series - IQ180 55mm iso35, f22 at .3 of a second handheld in a wavy sort of way.

Mal

AlanS

Went up a very wet and windy (very windy!) Teesdale this morning, managed a bit of shooting between the squalls. These are from the Lower Force area. Ixpress 528C, 500cm and 50mm CFi.

AlanS

Hi Rob,
I will have to look into this. I think as a subscriber I can create an album on here but have not got around to it, will have to have a proper look at how you do it. I know it is a bit of a pain having to click on the image and have to wait for it to load.

RVB

Hi Rob,
I will have to look into this. I think as a subscriber I can create an album on here but have not got around to it, will have to have a proper look at how you do it. I know it is a bit of a pain having to click on the image and have to wait for it to load.
Alan flickr is free and you can upload full res images,you get 1TB as standard ,I haven't tried the gallery here yet but it's fast,another one that quite a few people use is zenfolio..

best
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.