The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Recent trip to Page, mainly to try and get a decent shot of horse shoe bend. In all my visits I really don’t have a good one. Weather wasn’t too good, but the sunset ended up very unusual. Not sure I’ve ever seen this much blue in a very cloudy sky. I don’t know what caused it but the blue color in the sky is really close to what was there and it reflected really brightly in the river.

ArcaSwiss rm3di, IQ180, Rodenstock 70mmHR. ½ sec at f/11, ISO 35 16 shot stitch (2 rows of 8).

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Full of atmosphere Pramote - love it! I miss snow... Something you don't really get in Sydney (unlike my native England), and beautiful pictures like this really bring that home.
Thanks very much Ed for the kind words coming from you!
Landscape with snow is the only one I can beat you :)...Otherwise, your land-/seascape is second to none. I am a big fan!
Where did you come from?

Pramote

Ed Hurst

Thanks very much Ed for the kind words coming from you!
Landscape with snow is the only one I can beat you :)...Otherwise, your land-/seascape is second to none. I am a big fan!
Where did you come from?

Pramote

Thanks Pramote! At the risk of giving the impression of being a mutual admiration society (something both Aussies and Englishmen would only want to ridicule), I am a big fan of your work too :)

I will send you a PM...

Pemihan

Blood Moon rising over Lake Powell, Navajo Mountain and the small community of Greenehaven, Arizona.
Cambo WRS, Leaf Aptus II 7, SK 120 Aspheric. Four vertical shots stitched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.