The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan W. Lediard

Crazy times, the run up to Yule is just crazy, suddenly everyone remembers they need to order their prints etc... On top of that commercial work is piling in and most of it has short deadlines... this pic was taken right at the ned of a long day of meetings today and pretty much sums up how I am on the inside, but don't show my clients.. :D :D
H4D-40 HC110 @90mm f32 1/125

Shashin

I think you should change you business tag line--Everything done in a Flash!

I don't know why you are so stressed. That picture only took you 1/125th of a second to make.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Apart for a small delay while I had to go and get a warm coat this image is a real pleasure to view. Not ultra simple and stark, rather engaging and where the detail provided by medium format really shines.

Mal
Thanks very much Mal for your kind complement! Completely agree with the statement about the MF. It's been a while but I've still had a bittersweet with the Nikon D800E.

Pramote

bensonga

I made set of 13x19 inch prints of this Pentax 645D image last night. It's another extra set for the LUG 13x19 print exchange. As often happens, once I start printing for an exchange, I just can't stop. :eek:

Hard to believe I've had this camera since May and have taken so few shots with it, especially after waiting so many years to get my hands on one. I had breakfast with a friend this morning who also has a 645D and we both agreed....we need to get out and shoot with it more often.

Gary

Bird Point Mud Flats shot with the Pentax 645D and the 55mm SDM lens

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

I made set of 13x19 inch prints of this Pentax 645D image last night. It's another extra set for the LUG 13x19 print exchange. As often happens, once I start printing for an exchange, I just can't stop. :eek:

Hard to believe I've had this camera since May and have taken so few shots with it, especially after waiting so many years to get my hands on one. I had breakfast with a friend this morning who also has a 645D and we both agreed....we need to get out and shoot with it more often.

Gary

Bird Point Mud Flats shot with the Pentax 645D and the 55mm SDM lens

Seconded! You should definitely keep shooting :)

Ed

pozzello

Burying a body? I'm always worried what I'll find when wandering around the marshland in NJ ;)
Jersey City is one of my favorite places to shoot but I'm always looking over my shoulder...

but nothing like the time I wandered into an abandoned project in Newark :shocked:

bensonga

Will and Ed....yes, I really need to spend more quality time with the 645D. There is nothing else in my arsenal of cameras that even comes close, IQ wise.

Here's another shot from the same day that I will be using in an upcoming print exchange.

I definitely need some new P645D material/images. :)

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.