The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Graham, oddly enough, that is the beginning of the January thaw that started last week. Before that we had a freezing rain. We got a couple of inches last weekend to hide the bare ground. What is left is not worth putting in box. Although, I would not mind sending you the sub-zero temps that are on the way. It was 14F on the drive home tonight.

tcdeveau

Don't think I've posted this one yet (apologies if I have). Here's Bixby Bridge at sunset/twilight this past fall. Hasselblad H4D-40, RRS TVC-33/BH-55, 35-90mm - 50mm, 23 sec, ISO 100, f11.

Nathan W. Lediard

January is always a quiet time in the studio.. I am sorting through my 2013 archive ready to move it off my raid and onto to a slower disk ( with back up of course) ready for 2014 and ready for my new mac-pro that will be arriving tomorrow :D Thought I would share a few from last year that haven't been shown here before.. here is a portrait I rather like...
H4D-40 iso 400 HC 150n 1/350 @ f4

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Graham, oddly enough, that is the beginning of the January thaw that started last week. Before that we had a freezing rain. We got a couple of inches last weekend to hide the bare ground. What is left is not worth putting in box. Although, I would not mind sending you the sub-zero temps that are on the way. It was 14F on the drive home tonight.
You and Jim are such softies! Last night was -22.1 C or -8 F here in balmy Ontario....

:)

But I love your birches, Will. Almost ethereal.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.