The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

Thanks Billy. That seems to be the consensus. And there I was trying to convince myself I had created a shot that was better in B&W ;-)

Ed Hurst

A pretty good guess Bob. Not quite correct, but the right general area. That would be one artistic and labyrinthine hot air balloon! :)

Ed Hurst

Definitely not Will :)

Or indeed a place where tripods were permitted (for similar reasons), so a good test of high ISO performance. I have posted similar shots over on the Nikon forum within getdpi and the D800E shots do seem to win out when they required high ISO.

tsjanik

An unusually cold winter in the NE US has driven many waterfowl to this harbor, in western New York which is kept ice-free by a coal-fired power plant.

645D 400mm hand-held.

_IGP0281 by tsjanik47, on Flickr

Ed Hurst

Lovely! It somehow reminds me of people looming through the Victorian London smog... Sherlock Duck would feel quite at home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.